The most notable thing that has happened since I last posted (a very long time ago!) is that I have recently become a grandma for the first time. Our daughter gave birth to a baby boy on May 15. I knew I was going to love this little guy, but I had no idea how much I would love him! He is absolutely adorable and perfect in every way. We were able to be with them when he was born - we returned to Omaha - and I came back to spend the better part of the summer with them. Here is the new man in my life!
 |
| 3 weeks and 6 days old |
Since I have this photogenic child in my life, I decided to buy a new camera. With my son-in-laws help, I purchased a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15 - it got good reviews a couple different places. I was looking at my Pinterest boards earlier today and found a pin called 30-Day Photography Challenge. The first day's challenge is a self-portrait -
We'll see how I do with the rest of the challenges.
No comments:
Post a Comment