Hello from the Petersens

Pages

  • Home
  • Quilting
  • 30 Day Photo Challenge
  • Interior Design
  • Bucket List
  • Books, Libraries . . . And So On
  • Lauritzen Gardens

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Beautiful day in Minneapolis today - upper 70's, blue sky, a few clouds.  We (Shawna, Duncan, Maggie, and I) took a walk this afternoon.  We usually do that, but it's much more pleasant when it isn't cloudy and threatening to rain.  I have a couple pictures of my wonderful grandson - one with his mom and one with me - 




Posted by jepeters333 at 7:35 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (18)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Family disc golf this afternoon - 
      • Yesterday I took a day trip to Elk River, MN.  I r...
      • A different walking place today - on a very hot a...
      • I haven't taken many pictures of my wonderful gran...
      • The pictures following are from my walk last Frida...
      • Shawna, Duncan, Maggie and I took our usual walk t...
      • We're pretty excited at my daughter's house watchi...
      • We had a pretty busy Father's Day today.  We went ...
      • Duncan is one month old today!  These pictures are...
      • Beautiful day in Minneapolis today - upper 70's, b...
      • Here is my daily Duncan picture - my daughter set ...
      • The most notable thing that has happened since I l...
  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)

About Me

jepeters333
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.