Yesterday I started a 30 Day Photography Challenge that I found at a website and had pinned to one of my Pinterest boards. I have continued with Day 2, but I am starting a new page to show my photos - to keep this Home Page from getting too cluttered - I hope!
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Here is my daily Duncan picture - my daughter set up a little play-yard for the first time. He really seemed to enjoy himself.
Many thanks to my friend Michaela who found the onesie at a website - I had to order it! Unfortunately, I can't remember what website it was.
Yesterday I started a 30 Day Photography Challenge that I found at a website and had pinned to one of my Pinterest boards. I have continued with Day 2, but I am starting a new page to show my photos - to keep this Home Page from getting too cluttered - I hope!
Yesterday I started a 30 Day Photography Challenge that I found at a website and had pinned to one of my Pinterest boards. I have continued with Day 2, but I am starting a new page to show my photos - to keep this Home Page from getting too cluttered - I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment