Friday, May 25, 2012

My daughter is putting together a very fun blog about their garden at The Brownersens.  Gary and I helped them do some gardening when we were in Minneapolis for Mother's Day weekend.  They've got a nice looking plot.  I've set up a couple containers with tomatoes and a cucumber - pretty humble next to Shawna and Derek's garden in Minneapolis.


School is out - the last student day was last Wednesday and I've been putting in some more time the last couple days.  I usually need extra time to wrap things up in a more leisurely fashion.  The next thing is to make a summer list.  It'll probably include sewing, reading, yard work, and painting (walls, that is).  And then the 10 weeks will be past and it'll be time to start another year.  There will be new challenges what with 2 fewer classrooms and many fewer paraprofessional hours.  But we will be positive and effective - kids will be safe, they will learn, and we will have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment