Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Just to let you know ahead of time - this may be a fairly long post.  As you can plainly see, it has been a long time since I posted anything.  I will quickly hit the high points - 

  • I left Minneapolis on Fri, Jul 5 to go back to Omaha for 10 days.  Had a dentist appt, pedicure, and needed to catch up with friends.  Plus I got some home-type stuff done.  My brother called me before I left Minneapolis to see if I would be back in Omaha on Fri the 5th and/or Sat the 6th.  They came through on their way back to Minnesota from their Grand Canyon vacation.  
















  • One of the home-type things I did was to make a wine bag and table runner for my friends Kathy and Denny for a housewarming present.


  • Kathy and Denny had a housewarming/wine tasting party at their house this last weekend.  Lots of good food - and beverage, of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment